Sunday, August 2, 2015

Here's to 30

So about 8 months ago I wrote down 30 things I wanted to accomplish before I was 30, well I have 3 days until I'm 30 and I've accomplished 0 haha!! I realized something life shouldn't  be about what I haven't accomplished but I should live in the moment and look at the things I do have! To some it may not seem like I've accomplished much but I have. The place where I am today is a better place then I was 10 years ago, 5 years ago even a day ago!! I have a family that I got to create with someone who I love and I get to raise these three incredible human beings for God. It's a pretty amazing thing! I also have family that will always stand behind me and friends I consider family! I often forget to look at all I have and I focus on what I don't. So I'm going to make a new list with one goal and that is to always live in the now and focus on the gifts I've been give for today. So here's to 30 being the best year yet!!

2 comments: