Monday, August 3, 2015

Homemade Ice pop's

My kiddos LOVE ice pops and we eat them a lot during the summer!! Recently I've become very aware of artificial flavoring in foods and high sugar for my kids. So ice pops became a concern since a lot have both artificial flavoring and high sugar! I recently watched a video on youtube from a vlogger called do it on a dime that showed a recipe for homemade ice pops using yogurt!! This made me really excited because not only is it a treat my kids love but it's a good way to get them to eat protein!! Double mommy win!! My kids love them so much I had to share!! You need a Popsicle container. I got mine at Target but you can get them at the Dollar Tree for a dollar! Your ingredients are yogurt orange juice (well any juice but Orange is the best) and vanilla extract. I don't use measurement I just kind of wing it but if you would like actual measurements I will post the do it on a dime link in the comments! You mix all the ingredients in a bowl then pour into your Popsicle container and freeze for at least 6 hours, then enjoy!!



1 comment: