Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pintrest #3

I'm really loving do my Pintrest recreates!! I hope you all are loving them as much as me!! My third look was inspired by this Pintrest look




I'm wearing a pair of Loft boyfriend jeans, (get them here) a maroon tee from ASOS, (similar from Nordstrom here) a pair of black pumps from Old Navy (get them here) and a black bag I have had for so long I don't remember where I got it from (similar from Old navy here). Being a mom of three small children (3,2, 6 months) comfort is very important to me but being a lover of fashion so is style. Its hard for me to find both of these things, so finding a stylish but comfortable outfit was a huge win in my book!! If you swap out the heels for ballet flats you have a much more practical everyday day outfit!



Comment below and let me know what stylish outfit you would like me to recreate!!Don't forget to follow me for style tips and so much more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment