Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Booties

Now that Fall is upon us, my absolute favorite style trend is here as well! The booty! I wear my booties every chance I get during the cooler seasons. They are so versatile; you can wear them with anything and really get creative so you can let your unique style show!


There are so many different booties and so many adorable ways to wear them!! Wear them with leggings, jeans, dresses, and the list can go on! Here are my three favorite booties and styles of the season!!

Look one: paring your booties with socks. I love this style add tights or leggings and you have a comfy but stylish look! If you love this booty shop for them here


Look two: Wearing your booties with a skirt! Wearing with a mini is my favorite but you can definitely style with a long skirt or dress! Similar style here


Look three: I LOVE these booties!! Fringe is a popular trend I'm seeing for this fall, because of the fringe you don't need to do anything to spruce up the look. Just cuff your favorite pair of jeans and your set to go! Get these booties here!





Do not forget to comment below with your favorite way to wear a booty!! Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment